You will get the Almencardplus at your arrival and the card is valid the whole duration of your vacation and ist included in the room fee.
Period of the AlmencardPLUS: 01st May-30th November 2017
- The AlmencardPLUS includes the use of mountain railways in the Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal
- the free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol (= MobilCard)
- free entry to more than 80 museums and exhibitions all around South Tyrol (= MuseumMobilCard)
- the offers of the BrixenCard.
Advantages – up close and in more detail:
1. Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Gitschberg ( 25.05. - 15.10.2017 )
2. Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Jochtal ( 25.05. - 15.10.2017 )
3. Unlimited journeys with the cable car Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria-Meransen/Maranza
4. Bus journey from Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to the alp of Rodeneck/Rodengo-Lüsen/Luson ( 20.05. - 29.10.2017 )
5. Discount in shops and leisure facilities
6. Attendance on our guided hiking weekly program: Monday
- Easy Raftingtour, suitable for families (contribution necessary)
Discovering curative herbs, forest animals and oddities at the wayside on als of Rodeneck - Luson
- Clover, bellyache herb and with spells ( 19.06. - 30.10.2017 )
- Mountain lake hiking tour, for experts
- Hiking tour "The legends of Maranza/Meransen"
- Krixly Kraxly – climbing training for children from 5-9 years
- Kletterhetz – climbing training for children from 10-14 years
- Gentle breathing in the blooming nature ( 02.05. - 13.06.2017 )
- Horse drawn carriage ride in Jochtal ( from mid-June )
- Guided farm hiking trail Pfunders/Fundres
- Adventure for kids on the farm Galtinerhof at Rodengo/Rodeneck (5-9 years)
- The power of the old ritual " Räuchern " and of herbs ( 02.05 - 14.06.2017 )
- Lama trekking for the whole family ( 22.06. - 28.09.2017 )
- Old ruins and young wine - sightseeing walking tour with an organic farmer at Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach
- Guided visit in the close of Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach (from mid june-mid september)
- Medieval games for kids in the close of Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach (5-9 years)
- Giuded Hiking tour for the whole family to the " breathing - bunker in Spinges "
- Coop water , fragant meadows: enjoy the mountain summer with Kneipp
- Hike to the Stoanamandl to assist at the sunrise, Jochtal Valles/Vals
- Carriage drown by horses for kids at Maranza/Meransen (5-14 years)
- Points of balance, water and grapevines ( 23.06. - 27.10.2017 )
Feel the wood , take a deep breath and slow dowen ( 06.05 - 17.06.2017 )
In addition, AlmencardPLUS users profit from the following:
1. Unlimited journeys in all regional public transport inside South Tyrol (bus and train, as well as a number of lift facilities)
2. Entry free of charge to 80 museums and exhibitions
Guided hiking trips and events take place on a weekly basis.