With the Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard you can use public transport in South Tyrol free of charge, visit over 90 museums and enjoy free rides on the Gitschberg Jochtal ropeways during selected periods.
The inclusive services of the Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard
- Free travel on the Berg-Nesselbahn ropeways on the Gitschberg in Meransen and the Jochtal ropeways in Vals from 13.05.-07.07.2023 and 18.09.-04.11.2023
- Free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol
- Free admission to over 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol
- Free use of the Alpine bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm
- Ski bus service in the winter months
- Exciting weekly programme
- Special prices with bonus partners
Attractive multi-day tickets are available for the ropeways during the summer months:
- Weekly ticket: use of the Gitschberg Jochtal ropeways in 7 days.
- Prices: 70 Euro from 16 years, 40 Euro from 8-16 years, up to 8 years free of charge
- 4 in 7 days: Use of the Gitschberg Jochtal ropeways on 4 days of your choice within 7 consecutive days.
- Prices: 50 Euro from 16 years, 25 Euro from 8-16 years, up to 8 years free of charge
- 2 in 3 days: Use of the Gitschberg Jochtal ropeways on 2 days of your choice within 3 consecutive days.
- Prices: 40 Euro from 16 years, 20 Euro from 8-16 years, up to 8 years free of charge
Buy ticket online and save money. With the Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard, a varied weekly programme awaits you, guaranteed to provide variety.
Discover the world of forest and meadow plants on guided tours, visit the region's breathtaking mountain lakes or the well-preserved historic farms of Pfunders. For children there are a variety of exciting activities.
You can find a detailed weekly schedule here.